Seriously Simple Weather.
The Davis Vantage Vue is all-in-one, self-contained weather station that provides accurate, reliable weather monitoring in a self-contained, easy-to-install system. Sleek but tough, Vantage Vue gives you all the weather data you need:
- Inside & Outside Temperature
- Inside & Outside Humidity
- Barometric Pressure
- Wind Speed & Direction
- Wind Chill
- Dew Point
Get serious about weather.
- Frequency-hopping, spread-spectrum radio ensures data transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m) line-of-sight.
- 1,000 ft. Transmission.
- Energizes the station during the day. vantage vue buttom side view
- Onboard supercapacitor provides power at night.
- Lithium battery provides backup when needed.
Updates 10x faster than the competition
- 2.5 sec WIND SPEED
- 10 sec TEMPERATURE
- 10 sec HUMIDITY
- -40 to 150 °F TEMPERATURE
- 1 to 100 % HUMIDITY
- Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain in 0.01" increments.
- Metric version measures in 0,2 mm increments.
- Records wind speeds as low as 2 mph (3 km/h).
- Wind tunnel-tested to 200 mph (322 km/h).
- Radiation shield provides excellent protection from solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat for accurate temperature and humidity readings.
Built-In Bubble Level
- Allows for easy of installation and better data collection.
- Corrosion-resistant cover provides durability in extreme conditions.
- Electronics are potted or over-molded for added moisture shielding.
- Engineered to withstand scorching sun.
- Where competitor products yellow and crack, our UV-resistant cover is rigorously tested to protect electronic components for years.
Engineered To Last
- Davis engineers push the boundaries with their passion for science, precision, and human-centric designs.
- They proudly stand behind all our products.
- Minimum of 10 tests before shipping include rigorous calibrations and material endurance.
Professional, yet affordable.
- A whole lot of weather station that won’t break your bank. Performance, accuracy and reliability at reasonable price.
Easy to Install.
- Sets up in minutes. Smaller profile sensor suite is designed to minimize visual impact in your yard or on your roof.